Friday, April 9, 2010

Time for another blog hop! (5)

It's week five of the blog hop for me and I've found loads of great blogs!  
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books. And is a great way for us bloggers to find some great new blogs! So hop over there and sign up!
Last week Violet from The Eager Readers found me and we ended up meeting the next day at Kimberly Dertings book signing!  So I'm VERY thankful for the blog hop because I now have a great new friend to attend signings with!  Yay!
I hope I can meet some great new people today as well!

Don't forget to enter to win a signed copy of The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting and swag (extra winners!) on my blog.  The Eager Readers also have the same contest going on so don't miss out on theirs either!  

11 comments:

  1. Hi! *waves excitedly* I can't believe that was just one week ago! I am so excited to have met you & I am definitely looking forward to our next book signing adventure together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy from the Hop!

    This blog is beautiful! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you via the Hop. Fun layout, fun blog. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love your blog too cute just found you from blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the Hop. Love the colour on your blog.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Just found you through the hop, and I'm following. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found you on blog hop and just wanted to say hello and beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Candace, just stopping by this week on the hop to say Hi. I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, found you on the blog hop. Gorgeous color scheme. Also, you have some really good quality reviews here and I was happy to see that the blogs you link to are also so good. I added you to my blogroll, and I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I found you on the Blog Hop too, and I just started following you. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello! thanks for stopping by my blog! your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs