In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is where we share the books we got through the week.
I had a pretty good book week. I went to the used bookstore and used up some trade credit and a few review books came as well.
Review:
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini (loved the first one!)
Not-For-Parents New York City: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know
Gift:
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Thank Nancy at Tales of the Ravenous Reader!
Bought:
With trade credit I got
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones (I read it and LOVED it!)
Grave Witch (Alex Craft #1) by Kalayna Price
The Touch of Twilight (Signs of the Zodiac #3) by Vicki Pettersson (I read the first one a long time ago but recently got the 2nd and now I have the 3rd!)
Thanks to Amazon Vine, HarperCollins and Nancy for the books!
So what was in your mailbox this week?

























Great mailbox. Lots of PNR and UF titles this week. I also got Grave Mercy this week. Enjoy your new books.
ReplyDeleteThe Secret Sisterhood of heartbreakers looks really good. I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!
ReplyDeletehttp://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-19.html
I absolutely love the cover of The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers and it sounds really great too, can't wait to see your thoughts on it! I still haven't read Starcrossed, I'm horrible, I know! haha! Have a great weekend Candace!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read Starcrossed yet so I really need to do that before the second book comes out!
ReplyDeleteI have read Grave Mercy and I really liked it. I loved the historical feel of the book and greatly appreciate that the author tried to make a storyline that is not often shown in teen books.
I hope you enjoy all of the pretty books you got this week! Happy reading!
Omg the Darynda Jones series is fabulous! The characters are so much fun and hilarious! Can't wait to see what you think!
ReplyDeleteLucky you :)
ReplyDeleteThe Secret Sisterhood og Heartbreakers looks so good :)
Enjoy your books :D
I can't believe you've received Dreamless so early on in the year! I've just finished the first one and I can't seem to move on to my second book because it was so amazingly good!
ReplyDeleteGreat IMM.
ReplyDeleteI want to read Grave Mercy as well!
I hope that you enjoy all of your new books!!
Happy Reading!
OMG! You got Dreamless?!! So jealous! Can't wait for your review! Took me awhile to get to Starcrossed but I did really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteHave Darynda's books on my "buy" list! Gotta make a trip to B&N tomorrow, might be buying more than 1 this time around!
My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Im sooo in love with Darynda's series! I had First Grave for months and finally read it last week and book 2 came in the mail today!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM: http://bit.ly/yvJGRy
I've finished the entire Signs of the Zodiac series and I have to say that is abso-freaking-lutely amazing!!!
ReplyDeletenjoy all candace
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing First Grave on the Right, and now I might have to pick it up. Also, Grave Mercy is one I can't wait to read! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteoooh lucky duck you got Dreamless! I can't wait to catch up with the Delos clan again (bring on more Hector!)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, loved Grave Mercy! I hope you like it too :D
Oh gosh, that cover for First Grave on the Right is so beautiful! It looks like a genie or a girl in a harem!
ReplyDeleteI got Dreamless, too! I can't wait to start it!!
I would so love to read the Secret Sisterhood! I hope it's good!
I know Small loved Grave Mercy. Can't wait to see what you think of it!
I don't know the other series, but I'll have to read your reviews and find out about them. Hope you find the time to read!
Heather
Lots of great titles this week. Can not wait for Dreamless. Starcrossed was one of my favorites last year. Great IMM!
ReplyDeleteGrave Mercy looks amazing! I just love the tageline for it. The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers sounds pretty awesome as well. Happy reading! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome mailbox this week. I have some of them already on my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteI am going to check out the rest!
Happy Reading!
Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-20/
I love the cover for Grave Mercy! I can't wait to get my hands on it!!
ReplyDeleteLove you mixed bag of books, Candace!
I keep hearing really good things about The Secret Sisterhood! And I'm interested to see what you think of Grave Mercy. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAAAh the Kalayna Price and Charley Davidson series are just awesome! I loved them I hope it'll be the same for you! Enjoy
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
Fantastic stack this week. Grave Marcy and Dreamless sound especially good. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteGrave Witch is a great read! Many of the others are on my to-read list. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.
ReplyDeleteDuuuude, I've been hearing epic things about Grave Mercy!!!
ReplyDeleteEpic win!!
I really want to read Grave Mercy! Lovely IMM.
ReplyDeleteLooks like some juicy reads.
ReplyDeleteAmy @ www.bookgoonie.com
Dreamless...I am SO jealous!! WANT!! Here's ours http://marmaladelibby.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-4.html
ReplyDeleteOhh, Dreamless! I so need to get time to read Starcrossed soon. I'm so excited to! I really liked Signs of the Zodiac too, but I never really got into the fourth one sadly... I probably should give it another go again. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteGrave Mercy! I SO want to read that book, it looks amazing. And that cover rocks! You got a lot of great books Candace! Looking forward to hearing all your thoughts on them:)
ReplyDeleteI want Dreamless and Grave Mercy soooo bad! You're so lucky :D
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
You can check out my IMM HERE!
Claire :)
I love that you're into UF/PNRs. So many great books in that category and the Grave Witch series is a new fave of mine. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Grave Mercy--I'm intrigued by that one. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteOhh you've got a DREAMLESS ARC, lucky you!!! I loved Starcrossed,too. Hope you enjoy its sequel:)
ReplyDeleteIf you want to have a look at my mailbox
Great books this week...Grave Mercy looks good and I'll be waiting to see what you think of The secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers. It's sitting on my shelf but after reading a spate of YA this past few months I'm trying to be more selective!
ReplyDelete♥Melissa
Grave Mercy looks AWESOME. Looking forward to your review on that!
ReplyDeleteOoo, I'm dying to read GRAVE MERCY. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Happy reading. :)
ReplyDeleteIMAGINARY GIRLS author Nova Ren Suma shares her Favorite Romantic Scene at The Midnight Garden.
SO need to get my hands on Grave Mercy! Great mailbox, Candace! Enjoy all your awesome reads! :)
ReplyDelete