Friday, March 25, 2011

The Body Finder Prize Pack WINNER!

I selected a winner using random.org and have a winner!  The winner of the paperback The Body Finder, hardback Desires of the Dead, posters for both books, a pin and stickers, all signed, goes to...

Mindy Fanged Mom!!!

She's been emailed and has 48 hours to respond.
Thank you everyone who entered!  There was 247 entrants!  So a great turnout.

There are more giveaways still open and I have more planned to go up next week!  
I'm also working on the My Favorite Things Event that's happening in May and June, and I can tell you this- it's going to be HUGE!  It looks like Kristin (from My Bookish Ways) and I will have features with giveaways every single day for 6 weeks, on BOTH of our blogs.  We're still figuring it out, but it's coming along amazingly and you guys should definitely be excited!  


4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs