Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Witchling (Book one of Sisters of the Moon) by Yasmine Galenorn



Meet the D'Artigo sisters: half-human, half-faerie, they're savvy-and sexy-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But their mixed-blood heritage short-circuits their talents at all the wrong times. Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still trying to get the hang of being undead. And Camille is a wicked-good witch, except her magic's as unpredictable as the weather, as her enemies are about to find out-the hard way.

I thought this was a great book once the story really took off. It probably would have been a 4 1/2 star book but for some reason it took me a little while to get into it (could have been my mood). Once I did get into it I couldn't put this book down. I love all the magic and the strangeness of it all. How often do you run across 3 sisters who are half human, half fae AND a witch, a vampire, and a werecat? Yeah, not too often. I loved all the magical beings and hope that we'll see more then a glimpse of Otherworld in future books. I rate this book 4 stars.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment. I try to reply to comments on here and/or through email (if you have it set so you can get replied to by email) but I'm not ALWAYS able to.

I do not accept awards because I do not have the time to repost. I thank you for considering me and your comments are the best award I could get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Charmed Whispers kit by MagicalReality Designs